ALL enrollments must be completed via our website at www.quilts.com. Enrollment will remain open continuously throughout the show. You may review or update your schedule at ANY time with your confirmation number. Please review the refund/cancellation policies below.
HOW TO ENROLL
Go to http://www.quilts.com/quilt-market-pittsburgh.html
- Click on the green ENROLL ONLINE button on the left side of the page. Please have your class selections ready prior to starting your registration. You will have a limited amount of time to complete your registration.
- Each person must use a unique email address. Duplicate emails will not be allowed to register. There are no exceptions to this.
- In order to attend the show, each person must pay the enrollment fee of $35 (includes repeat admission to the show and a copy of the show program, Q2) AND the associated fees for each class, seminar or special event you register for. The badge fee is non-refundable.
- There is NO enrollment deadline. You will be able to make changes throughout the show.
CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT
- Upon completion of your enrollment, you will receive a confirmation email listing your confirmed classes, seminars, and events.
- You may make changes to your enrollment at any time using the link provided in your confirmation email with your confirmation number.
- Badges will no longer be mailed prior to the show. Please bring your enrollment information to the kiosks in the enrollment area to print your badges and pick up your items.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 877-5-QUILTS (877-578-4587), Monday-Friday 9 AM-1 PM Central Time through July 1.
Refunds are structured as follows:
- 100% refunds available until June 10, 2020.
- 50% refunds available June 11-25.
- 25% refunds available June 26 through the show.
- Refunds for medical/family emergencies will be handled on an individual basis.
- If cancelling your online enrollment, the $35 enrollment fee is non-refundable.