- We do not page for lost parties. Please arrange ahead of time to meet at a specific time or place if you are separated during the show.
- Do not touch the quilts or textile art on display.
- No food or drink is allowed in the exhibit hall outside the food service area.
- For their safety, children must be attended by an adult at all times.
- Lost & Found for the show floor will be at Information Booth. Lost and Found for classrooms will be in the Education Office.
Important note about rolling totes/luggage
Due to safety and security concerns, Festival attendees are not allowed to bring rolling totes, luggage, carries, or suitcases on the show floor.
If you have a legitimate medical need for one of these items, contact Ann Graf at email@example.com
or bring a doctor’s note or medical papers explaining your need to the show office on site to receive
a special pass.
- Do not photograph an exhibitor’s booth without their permission, since items may be proprietary.
- Photos taken at Festival are not to be used for any commercial purpose or posted on any website which permits images to be used on items such as T-shirts, mugs, note cards, etc. If you post pictures to your account on a “photo-sharing” website, you must also disable any function that would allow ordering the images on any goods.
- You must include an artist credit and note that the photos were taken at International Quilt Festival. Help us to protect the rights of quiltmakers.
- Some exhibits prohibit any photography. Please refer to signage by the exhibit or the floor plan in the center of this magazine.