Frequently Asked Questions
How do I attend the show?
- Log into the VQF Attendee Hub at https://cvent.me/3rEMlR. This is where you will view all sessions.
- The preferred browser is Google Chrome. Please note that your computer power/settings and internet connections could affect your experience.
What Time Zone is VQF held in?
- All times are listed/referred to as U.S. Central Daylight Time.
How long will recordings from be available for Video on Demand?
- Until July 4, 11:59 pm, CDT, via the Attendee Hub. The events which are Live Viewing only are: 108, 200, 202, and 210. Post-event recordings for most sessions will be available 2.5 hours after the event is over.
I want to add classes to my registration.
- Click on the “Already registered?” on the registration page here: https://cvent.me/Oz1KDR
- You will need your email address and the confirmation number provided in your confirmation email.
- Classes can be added even after the live session has occurred. The recorded videos will then be accessible on demand.
Is there a cutoff time for registration?
- Yes! It is 6 pm, CDT, on June 18, 2022.
How can I see the schedule in my time zone?
- Under the All Sessions tab you will see an option in the right corner to toggle that.
Can I ask questions during my class or lecture?
- Some teachers will be taking questions during or toward the end of their presentations and that will be noted during each session’s introduction. You may type your question by hitting the “Q&A” button, where it will be moderated by the instructor or staff. Submission of a question does not guarantee it will be answered.
What if I need help during the show? Or I’m having trouble logging in or having technical issues?
- Call the dedicated VQF Support Line at: 1-855-203-9454. The support line will be available from 8am to 9pm, CDT, June 16 through June 18.
- Type your question in the Support Chat on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen after you are in the Attendee Hub. After answering some automated questions to better serve you, you’ll be connected online to a live person.