Virtual Quilt Market Credentials
NOTE: Employees must verify employment to attend Market as a representative of a business for each Market they attend.
Please submit one of the following items with the above credentials:
- Copy of most recent canceled company payroll check or paycheck stub.
- Employee work contract signed by both employer and employee detailing work agreement and method of compensation.
- Business card (Business name must be printed on card).
CREDENTIAL REQUIREMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Buyer Badges – Buyers are shop owners, online retailers, or employees who have the power to initiate purchasing commitments with Quilt Market exhibitors.
- One wholesale invoice from within the last 12 months, from industry suppliers, with a minimum amount of $350. (If you are a new retailer established within the last six months and your credentials confirm that, you may submit an invoice with a $150 minimum).
And one of the three items listed below:
- Tax certificate, Federal EIN number, or business license
- Active company website with unique domain name
- Proof of a business checking account (letter from your bank, voided business check, etc.)
B. MANUFACTURERS, IMPORTERS, AND DISTRIBUTORS OF INDUSTRY RELATED PRODUCTS:
Two of the items from the list below..
- Federal EIN number
- Business license or tax certificate
- Active company website, catalogs, price sheets, or literature representing the product(s) manufactured, imported, or distributed
2. Industry Professional Badges – Trade badges will be issued to other businesses that are within the trade, but whose primary function is not the retail sales of quilting supplies and fabric. (i.e. teachers, designers, sales and marketing representatives, book publishers, longarm quilters)
Two of the items from the list below…
- Active company website with a unique domain name
- Tax certificate or Business license
- Letter of authorization from a current Quilt Market Exhibitor
- Work contract for services or licensing agreement
- Proof of two industry related published designs in books, magazines, websites, brochures, manufacturer’s advertisement or product sheet
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL ATTENDEES:
We understand that business identity requirements may be different for our international visitors. Please provide as much documentation possible that is comparable to what is requested in the above requirements. If we have questions or concerns, we will contact you. If you have questions, please contact our enrollment offices at firstname.lastname@example.org.