Quilt Market Show Rules
- No one under the age of 14 is allowed on the show floor or at any International Quilt Market activity. Market is a professional show and the presence of infants and children is not appropriate. See rule #7 for breastfeeding mother’s exemption.
- Sales of single items and their prices are at the discretion of the exhibitor.
- Admittance to the Market exhibit hall is by official name badge only. Badges must be worn at all times by both attendees and exhibitors.
- Only authorized Market exhibitors are permitted in the exhibit hall during setup or take down.
- International Quilt Market cannot accept responsibility for ascertaining the originality of merchandise in an exhibitor’s booth.
- Market is a no-smoking show, touching special exhibit quilts is prohibited, and confine food and drink to the food service areas.
- Only nursing infants in wearable baby carriers or strollers will be allowed at Market on the floor during show hours (not during setup or take down). A special area will be set up in the convention center to provide privacy for mothers. If a baby creates a disturbance by crying or otherwise interferes with the business atmosphere of Market, the mother and baby will need to leave the show floor or the education function (class, lecture, etc.) immediately. This exception does not extend to non-nursing toddlers.
- Firearms, weapons, and explosive devices are absolutely prohibited in any area of the convention center under the direction of Quilts, Inc. This includes (but is not limited to) the show floor, exhibit hall, classrooms, meeting rooms, and food areas. Show management reserves the right to ask anyone with these items to remove them or leave the premises.
- Do not photograph an exhibitor’s booth without their permission, since items may be proprietary.
- Photos taken at Market are not to be used for any commercial purpose or posted on any website which permits images to be used on items such as T-shirts, mugs, note cards, etc. If you post pictures to your account on a “photo-sharing” website, you must also disable any function that would allow ordering the images on any goods.
- You must include an artist credit and note that the photos were taken at International Quilt Market. Help us to protect the rights of quiltmakers.
- Some exhibits prohibit any photography. Please refer to signage by the exhibit or the floor plan in the center of the show program.