Important information for all classes, lectures, and special events
REAL TIME, ONLINE ENROLLMENT WITH IMMEDIATE EMAIL CONFIRMATION
Enrollment for ALL Festival classes/events must be made online. Enrollment will remain open 24 hours a day beginning and continuing through the show. You may review or update your schedule at ANY time with your confirmation number. Please review the refund/cancellation policies below.
Badges will be printed onsite at specialized kiosks when you arrive to check-in. Your badge will provide admission to the show floor and should always be kept with you. Present your badge along with your proof of enrollment—in either print form or displayed on your phone from the online enrollment process—for admittance to any and all classes/lectures/events.
WAITLIST NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL CLASSES/EVENTS
At such time as a class reaches capacity, the Waitlist option will be available to those trying to enroll. Should a cancellation occur and a slot become available, a link will be emailed to the first person on the Waitlist with instructions that they have 24 hours to modify their schedule online to take advantage of the opening.
Lacking a response within that time frame, a similar email will be sent to the #2 person on the Waitlist with instructions that they have 24 hours to modify their schedule online, and so on. At that point, whoever accepts the open slot first will be awarded the class.
PLEASE NOTE: You may choose to decline the Waitlist opening due to a cancellation fee from a previously selected class in the same timeframe or for any other reason. If you would rather remove yourself from the Waitlist, please modify your registration by logging in with your email and your confirmation number.
IMPORTANT! BEFORE YOU START THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS
Please have your class selections ready prior to starting your registration. You will have a limited amount of time to complete your registration. Each person must use a unique email address. Duplicate use of an email address will not be allowed to register.
In order to attend any of the classes or special events listed in this catalog, you must pay the overall enrollment fee of $60 (includes repeat admission to the show and entrance to VIP Preview Night, plus a complimentary official show pin and show program, Q2) AND the associated fees for each class, lecture, or special event. The enrollment fee is non-refundable.
Exceptions are noted with *** in event listings and only include lectures. Tickets may be purchased at the door (up to capacity). Please note that if you do not pay the enrollment fee you will need to purchase a daily ticket to access the show floor.
CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT
- Upon completion of your enrollment, you will receive a confirmation email listing of your confirmed classes, lectures, and events.
- You may make changes to your enrollment at any time using the link provided in your confirmation email with your confirmation number.
- Badges will no longer be mailed prior to the show. Please bring your enrollment information to the kiosks in the enrollment area to print your badges and pick up your items.
- There is NO enrollment deadline. You will be able to make changes throughout the show.
- Enrollment Office contact info: email@example.com or 1-877-578-4587.
If you have already paid your admission to the show through a tour group, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Tour Group participant” requesting your refund. Please make sure to include your confirmation number the name of your tour group. Once the payment from your tour group is verified, we will apply the appropriate credit to your card.
Changes, cancellations, and refunds must be processed through the online registration system. The refund policy is as follows:
- 100% class fee refunds available until September 30, 2022.
- 50% class fee refunds available October 1- 14, 2022.
- 25% class fee refunds available October 15-28, 2022.
- Refunds for medical/family emergencies will be handled on an individual basis. Please contact Enrollment Office directly to request refund due to emergency or medical reasons.
- Refunds for serious dissatisfaction will be considered only for a class that has produced multiple complaints. Requests for refund must be received in writing at the Education Office, Room 340, within two hours of the conclusion of a morning class or by the next morning for all-day/afternoon/evening classes. Again, refunds for dissatisfaction will only be considered if multiple complaints are received. The percentage of refund will be at Quilts, Inc.’s discretion.
- If cancelling your online enrollment, the $60 enrollment fee is non-refundable.
CANCELLATION OF A CLASS BY MANAGEMENT
Occasionally, because of illness or other emergency, a teacher has to cancel an entire class at the last minute. We try to find a replacement teacher but give you the option of a full refund (including enrollment fee if this is your only class) or taking the same subject from a different teacher.
Find out how your business can be a part of Quilt Festival! Click the button for information on being an exhibitor.